Sunday, August 12, 2007



I talked to Hector(the Florida T.D) on Thursday and he told me I will be working in the Pembrook Pines store on Oct 1 as the Lead O.D. Tech. I will be getting insurance info, keeping the appt book, ordering contacts and doing contact lens classes. I was hired for this job originally and worked it about 6 months before moving to EWS so I'm experienced.

I just checked and my final grade for Intermediate Algebra has not been posted.

I was told about the website, Rate your Professors.com, and will check out any new teachers next time before registering for the class. Wish I knew that before going to this last one.

Ipods don't take being sweaty too well.

Mom learned you can make pancakes with the sandwich maker. They are triangle shaped but taste good. She's trying new things because we may be without our stuff in Florida for about 5 days. We didn't want to impose on Wade for every meal.

Wade went by the new Apartment and we don't have a view. My bedroom and the living room looks out into a tree, Mom's room looks out over a privacy wall and the golf course. We were worried my room would get hot because it faces West but the tree may fix that problem. We Live 1.15 miles away from Wade..he measured.

We are going to live on the 3rd Floor..with dog walking and everything I bet we both have really good looking legs by years end.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Square pancakes sound pretty good to me right now! Actually any pancakes sound good to me right now!

Mel said...

You'll need the energy from those pancakes to go up and down the flights of stairs!

Congratulation on the position!