Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Band Meme

Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......



1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random


The first article title on the page is the name of your band.


2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3


The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.


3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/


The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.



4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.


My results!



I'm not tagging anyone but if you do it let me know...I think it's fun

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it. Mine turned out rather odd, though.

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for doing the meme. Interesting how the word Plainsman fits the plain picture. Wow.

Mel said...

I did it! I did it!!

And, go figure, all I had to do was follow the instructions. LOL

Anonymous said...

OK, I did it too but couldn't figure out how to make the CD cover. My article was NASA Catalogue of Lunar Nomenclature, my quote was "and do it anyway," and my picture was a wall of alcohol bottles. Now how does that translate?

Latharia said...

Too funny! :) My band name is .. Mayhem in Monsterland!! LOL!

Linda said...

That turned out very nicely!

Anonymous said...

hey...just band-hopping!