Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cougars

Its so hard to be single and unattached and do my job. I have to look into the eyes of every man I sell glasses to. The creator was smart, If he didn't make men so irresistible we would be smart enough to leave them alone. I especially have a weakness for Asian and Native men. This little weakness almost got me into trouble last night.
A guy came in for an eye exam and to buy glasses. I was flirting my ass off with him, professionally flirting that is. When he was in the Dr's office one of my favorite customers came in and asked if her son was in the Dr's office. Oops, I new he was young(I read his chart and he was 28) but he is her son. I hope I didn't turn red.
I just found out a Cougar, thanks to another blog, is a middle aged woman trolling bars for younger men.
Maybe I should stick to bars and not Optometrist Offices.

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Is THAT what we are?!

Good to know. Raaahr!