Thursday, October 12, 2006

Its a lovely day for an adventure


We took the bus to the Library. I picked up 3 new books to read. I only made it to page 47 of John Crow's Devil. It just had too much religion and trying to muddle thru the island talk was excruciating. Mom is going to read it, I'm trying to get her to write a review of it but she's balking. I did learn that the John Crows are a small vulture not a person.
So then we went across the street to Starbucks. One of the barristers was telling us they had a major rush in there this morning which was unusual for a Thursday. We all came to the conclusion people are getting everything done before Friday the Thirteenth.
Then we grabbed the bus to Michael's where we picked up some baskets and I drooled over beads.
We had Lunch at Whole Foods and then walked home. There was a quick sighting of Yummy Dairy Guy.
We couldn't let the pups miss such a beautiful day. We took them for a nice long walk

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My god, what a heavenly day. We don't have Whole Foods here, can you believe it? Wahhhhhh