Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday: Seven things I didn't know Last Sunday


1. Tea tree Oil smells like turpentine.
2. Tea Tree Oil kills toe nail fungus
3.Seniors have to have a special pass to ride free on the Ride On Bus between 11am and 3pm
4.Sioux hides when you cut your toenails because she thinks you are going to cut hers
5.Paint can fly over your head and land in your hair
6.Verizon charges you to call your land line number, even if its on your list, if you're roaming. See you can't really call home free.
7.I am a Lemon Hummus junkie

2 comments:

Kiyotoe said...

paint can also travel through your jeans and still get on your legs.

Don't ask me how, it's crazy.

Unknown said...

I wore scrubs to paint (I don't have any old clothing that I could get paint on, as soon as they get too big they are outta here) The paint went thru the scrubs onto my leg too. I just thought it was cause the scrubs were thin cotton.