Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Day off, Another adventure



We went by the Library to see the display Mom made for Native American Heritage Month.

Then we caught the bus out to Trader Joe's for some nuts and stuff. We missed the bus coming home so we had a little wait. It was a pretty day, but cold.



Someone lost their balloons.



We took that stuff home and then went for a late lunch or early dinner. dunch? linner?
Anyway we went to Ledo's.
I hadn't been back to Ledo's since returning to MD. Even the Oprah show will tell you it's the best pizza.
I also had a nagging question answered. When I went to live in Ohio, the people there were surprised to hear that I have had Italian Wedding Soup before. I couldn't remember where I had it, but I knew I have eaten it before. Ledo's has it on the menu. Now Campbell's sells it in a can, but back then not many people had heard of it outside of Italian communities.

Coming home it was cold...very cold.

No comments: