Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Had my usual Monday off.........

.....and the weather cooperated. It was beautiful out there about 65 and sunny for the morning, it started clouding up in the afternoon.
We had to drive out to the car dealership to pick up some touch up paint. There were some things they didn't do to the car when we bought it so we had to leave it for a few hours. Wade came and picked us up. He's in town to finish packing and goes to settlement sometime next week.
When we got back to the Kentlands we walked down to the dentist to ask a question about my insurance.
Then I had to walk over to RED and complain about my hair. The purple washed out. Here it is one week after spending all that money and I have blond highlights. I never would have had blond highlights done, makes me look like a white girl. I'm supposed to go see Tom on Friday to see if he could fix it.
We walked over to Whole Foods. I got to say Hi to Yummy Dairy Guy.
Driving home from the dealership we stumbled into a little traffic. I sure don't miss that. I'm so very happy that I live within walking distance of my job.
I have a date on Friday...imagine that :) So I hope Tom can fix my hair.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oo-la-la on the date!