Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I can't believe it

Mimi from Dating profile of the Day wrote a really nice review of my blog and gave me Bestest Blog of the Day: 11/14/2006
Click on the link and check it out. And while your there use the Random Blog button. Its really better than the next blog button. These blogs are all in English and I have found some great ones using this method.
I never thought I'd even be nominated for this.
I was really surprised anyone was reading my blog at all for that matter.
I'm just so flabbergasted I really don't know what to say.
I would like to thank my family for being so dysfunctional and giving me something to write about everyday :)

9 comments:

Bobby Griffin said...

Congrats!

Mimi Lenox said...

Congratulations, Lyn! I do love your blog and your originality. Mimi Lenox

Lizza said...

Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you. :-)

Lexa Roséan said...

congratulations on winning bestest blog today!

TopChamp said...

Well deserved!

Started commenting but it's quite long so I'll just post it on my blog!

Clickin Mama J said...

Great blog! I've linked to you!

No Mas said...

One mas congrats!

Jules said...

Congrats on being the Bestest! I really like the picture cubes whirling away on the right. I'm going to look into that!

Michelle said...

Congrats! You deserve it.