Monday, November 20, 2006

One year and Purple Hair

I have been In Maryland for 1 year today. This is what I looked like last year.



This is what I looked like today.




The purple hair is hard to capture on film. Its very subtle and the sun isn't shining today. But I bet you thought it was gonna look like this.



Mom tried to take a pic of me driving but the flash washed me out. I had to play with it anyway.

We have 100 miles on our car now. :)

We found a Filipino Market today thanks to Fe's directions and purchased some longanisa and Ube Jam.

Then we finished shopping for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

The hair suits you well. What made you decide to get the purple highlights?

Unknown said...

I saw it on one of my patients and I liked it.
I love purple, and I wanted to be unique

Lizza said...

It's subtle, I like it! And I think your hair looks better short than long. :-)

Longanisa, yum!

Barb said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! And look how much happier you look than you did a year ago :)

Kiyotoe said...

I definitely see more teeth (via the smiling) in this year's shots.

And i have to agree with Lizza, the short haircut is where it's at.

You go with your smiling self!