Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seven things I didn't know Last Sunday



My new jeans make it look like I have a caboose.

The Nissan Versa can't get out of its own way.

To Barred Owls, female joggers with ponytails look like squirrels till they swoop down.

I learned how to say Hello and Beef in Cherokee. Hello is Sheeyoh (cheo) and Beef is Wahgahhahweeyah and it sounds like walk-a-away-a. It brings to my mind, cow butt walking away.

After almost a year I finally read the "Other Man's Opinion" and learned how to charge the battery on my camera.

The Tagalog word for the purple yam is Ube (sounds like oobey). That is my new nickname given to me by Fe, since I dyed my hair purple.

I learned how to put the back seats down on my new car without resorting to the "Other Man's opinion"

2 comments:

Barb said...

Learned this week about the owl and ponytail thing, too! :)

You died your hair purple? When will you post a picture?

Lizza said...

Yes, a picture please!