Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm Grumpy

Yahoo changed their maps. It's supposed to be new and improved but I'm not impressed.
I'm trying to get driving directions to the Comcast Center at the University of Maryland. I typed in Comcast Center University of Maryland 20742. It asked me Do you mean Comcast Center University of Maryland 20742. I click Ok (I think ok means yes)
Sorry we cannot find the address your looking for.
I tried this a number of times and then went back to the old map system they call it Dial up..it worked.
Yahoo your new and improved is shit and I like the old so there.

I have to see x-husband #1 today...ewww. And I may have to see my Father. Its not going to be a happy family reunion.

I start classes today and I'm a little nervous. Good idea to not upset the grumpy student.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awwwwwwww......well, I'll hope that your first day of classes went wonderfully well!

And pffffffttttttttt on the map thingie.
New is not necessarily 'improved'!