Sunday, May 27, 2007

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday


Its all Mom's fault I'm not good at math. According to a news article I didn't get enough testosterone while in the womb. Size of your fingers are an indicator of who is good at math and who isn't.

My application for Florida Power and Light was turned down for a meter reader job because the car isn't in my name.

We had decided to let the house centipedes be. They eat other bugs. But lately we hadn't noticed as many. The rental agent told Mom that when a tenet on the 4th floor moved out last Feb, she was so dirty they had to gut her apt and use really strong insecticide. It killed all the house centipedes in the building.

The pool opened yesterday. The new female lifeguard made everyone leave the pool while she went to lunch. Betcha know how that went over.

My class is starting on Tuesday. Being nervous I went online to check and make sure I have the correct books. It was showing a book that wasn't there before so I ordered it too. I must have pressed the wrong button, it wasn't showing a new book but the study materials for the online class.

According to the coach at Curves, Weigh yourself before the workout because you body retains water after the workout. Ding Dong.

Earlier in the week when the schedules came out we were schedule till 3 on Memorial Day. I was fixing on going to the pool. DM called, and oops we are open till 5. I can still go to the pool till 8 but won't get much sun.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Skinny, long fingers must mean one sucks at math.
Cuz I suck at math.

And I'm thinking that lifeguard lost a whole lotta points making everyone sit out HER lunchtime.
*shaking head* What WAS she thinking?!