Sunday, April 06, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday




I can get to the Pines store quicker from Plantation by going west on 595 and getting off on Flamingo.

Mom got tired of waiting 5 weeks for her Avon so she decided to sell it herself. Her website is here .

I have a mac book but I still had to do my first schedule by hand because Excel wasn't loaded yet.

I learned how to do a schedule on the mac

Rachael was laid off of her dishwasher job. Busisness has been really slow.

My new mac book thinks very highly of itself it makes a sound like tada when it comes on.

When I get new equipment I lose my mind. I get frustrated and yell and cry all because I won't read the other mans opinion. This time it was setting up the mailbox on the laptop.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ohhhhhhhh......congratulations on the Mac!

<---loves her Macs!

Also has a newfound appreciation for HP, believe it or not!

And wow for the mom!

(visited and had a look-see!)

Anonymous said...

You are welcome ;-)