Sunday, April 13, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



I managed to get my office copier/printer set up on the mac without a single tear shed, I did have to call Wade tho.

My new employees are Ninja's. They just are there and then not there. At Pines everyone told me when they were clocking out and clocking in even Pablo would let me know when he was coming and going. At Plantation they are Ninja's.

My Cholesterol and sugar are good. The doctor was actually surprised about that. My Thyroid levels were 3.62. Most people feel good at 3.0 so she moved me to Name brand to see if that levels out. Its amazing that just .62 would make you feel crappy.

When in the word program in text if it doesn't type the word you want hit 0 till the word comes up.

Rachael has a new job at a dress shop on the beach and Wade is selling cars in Sunrise.

On Friday we went down to the beach to watch the Flamenco Dancers. It was kinda icky like watching incest. With that kinda dancing you need to feel the passion but these dancers danced like brother and sister. The old people didn't notice.

I learned how to block lenses and I now know how to get the frame pd. Soon I may actually be able to make a pair of glasses.

and one extra:
I learned there is a subculture in this country called "Cuckold Lifestyle" from what I can gather the men like being cheated on and even encourage it. A creep person of the male persuasion looked at me on Match.com and he was trolling for a girlfriend that would be open to this kind of relationship...ewww...I really need to turn off the creep magnet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read you're doing well. :)

Happy Sunday!