Saturday, September 27, 2008

One Year Anniversary


Last Year we just drove down from MD arriving in Hollywood 8am.
This year I work 11-6

Last year we went to The Clam bake on Friday
This year going to the clam bake on Sunday

Last year all our belongings were in a truck
This year all our belongings are packed for the move into Wades House

Last year we had to sleep on a air mattress
This year Mom sleeps on a Sleep Number Bed in the house and I stay in the apartment till the 10th.

Last year I was on vacation till Oct 1.
This year my Staycation starts Oct. 5.

Last year I was worried about having a job in ECCA in Florida.
This year I'm the GM of Plantation.

Some things stay the same tho.....I'm not moving next year!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yeah yeah yeah.....LOL So you say!

Enjoy your clam bake today!