Thursday, October 09, 2008

waking up to rain on the hurricane shutters


I spent my first night in the house last night.

Mom and Lina convinced me I was never gonna get any better sleeping in the mold.
I was holding out because I did not want to sleep on the air mattress and I did not want Mom sleeping on it either. She insisted.

I woke up this morning to a little thunder boomer. The rain hitting the hurricane shutters remind me of when I lived in N.C. We rented a trailer house so old the landlord built a tin roof over it. I loved that tin roof in the rain.

The bed was comfortable too. My sleep number is 35.

3 comments:

sand shutters said...

Among the different types of plantation shutters in the market, one of the most popular types is the wooden plantation shutter. Wooden shutters provide a feeling of warmth and coziness to a home. However, wooden plantation shutters are considered to be the more expensive option because their prices are significantly higher than other types of plantation shutters. As a result, people often look at alternatives to wooden Plantation shutters.

WindowProsofva said...

Window Treatment can add warmth and personality to your home. You can transform the appearance of any room with little expense and time. Here are some basic tips to help you choose the best window treatment. You'll need to consider four main things when buying window treatments: Function, privacy, light control, and style. Some areas of your room may require more light control, privacy, or ventilation. Hard window treatments, including shades and blinds, offer the most control over light. Soft window treatments, such as curtains and drapes, effectively trap heat and block noise.Virginia window treatments

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?