Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Ride


I didn't take any photos but I did do it. Lina is my alibi witness.
We rode to TY park and went around the perimeter once (that's 2 miles right there)
I saw people setting up for their Thanksgiving picnics..can't do that in Md.
We went to Starbucks and had a Pumpkin Latte. We sat outside cause some of the yuppie mommies brought their kids. Lina feels like I do..we've done our time.
Rode back and Lina had to ride to Peter's house. Peter had to drive her back to get her car.
We are going to Wade and Ron's for dinner. We will be taking the Purple Shit.
The lizard was hanging out on my bedroom window while I was beading this morning.
You don't see that in MD on Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awwwwwwww.....how cool.

Ya don't see that in Iowa either, btw.

;-)