Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



Alligator Alley I-75 towards Naples is long and boring.

Sunpass puts your balance in red if it falls below $10.00. Mom thought the red meant I was in arrears.

I thought I was buying a bracelet form and wire tools that came with beads, but we misread and all I got was a bag of cheap beads.

I figured out why I get pimples on my chin...bike helmet strap.

I was fixing on going to the beach and couldn't find my other bikini. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen it since we moved. Mom just happened to ask at Windsor when she was delivering Avon, and sure nuff, my bikini was found by the cleaning crew. I left it behind the bathroom door.

We have a Blue Jay nest in the arbor above our alley gate. Mom thinks there are youngins in it.

ECCA gave me a paper check and the new bank put a hold on it till the 7th. I get paid again on the 9th.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Well, someone needs to tell those folks that RED means in the red, not that you're getting close to the bottom. Sheeeeshh....they messed with my world, too.

And wow that they saved the bikini.

Happy New Week to you! :-)