Sunday, January 04, 2009

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



Lina had never been to Pollo Tropical before last Sunday.

The Grand prize for a hand drum contest on PowWows.com is 5 days at Motel 6 and a $75.00 gift card. Those prizes really tickled me.

Neely had a severe allergic reaction to something and was rushed to the vet for intravenous Benedryl and a steroid shot.

Neely learned to play fetch by watching Sioux with Lizzie.

The bank released some of my check on Tuesday so my rent won't be late. They are still holding the rest till 1/7. I didn't tell them who my landlord was...besides he still has to pay the mortgage on time.

One of my neighbors was yelling "Football is back in Miami" last Sunday and setting off fireworks. I don't think she was yelling after today's game.

Roses grow in So. Florida..I didn't think they did

2 comments:

Mel said...

Himself was mildy cranky over that Dolphins game.

*shrugs*

<-- Packers fan

Now THERE'S something to get cranky over. LOL

(I'm hopeful the puppy is okay?)

Linda said...

5 nights at Motel 6? Well, who wouldn't want THAT prize?!?