Thursday, August 26, 2010

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



Turtles don't have tongues.

On Sunday the current pushed me into a submerged log. I hit the bony protrusion on my ankle. Came home and googled ankle anatomy and its actually the bottom of the femur. Nicely bruised and hurts like hell!

Didn't know Wicked was just not a musical...there is a book and its pretty good.

My health insurance won't cover acupuncture but they will give me a discount.

We can stop 4 lanes of 95 with a couple kayaks and some PVC pipe...I wouldn't try it tho.

You have to use IE to get updates..that sucks I use Mozilla.

Windows Movie Maker doesn't support MP4..my camera makes movies in MP4.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Well, shoot! Lemme guess--gotta buy some version of something or other to get MP4. *shaking head* What a deal, eh?

If it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the PVC and kayak experience....sounds like it was great fun though. NOT!!! ;-)