Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday Hallandale Ride

Total Distance 16.67
Total Time 01:41:17
Moving Time 01:17:17
Number of Tracks 1
Average Speed 9.88
Average Moving Speed 12.94
Elevation Gain 813
Min Elevation -106
Max Elevation -29

Slower but I haven't ridden since last Sunday because of the flu.  I had a new rider with fat tires and she couldn't go fast either.  Luciana and I stayed with her for A1A and we waited for her at 5th st.  She caught the light at Sheridan so English Dave went back for her.  I was taking it easy cause I can't breathe..Luciana did a century yesterday so she needed a recovery ride..worked out for all 3 of us.
Link for the map

2 comments:

Sonja said...

That map app is pretty cool. Doncha just love your new phone?

Mel said...

Oy geeze....

Maybe working on feeling better oughta happen first? JUST sayin'.....