Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shit I didn't know last Sunday

Did you know that the first lip balm was actually earwax. It worked, but the flavor left something to be desired.


Pescetarianism is the practice of a diet that includes seafood but not the flesh of other animals. A pescetarian diet is a diet that includes vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains and beans, eggs and dairy, and, unlike a strictly vegetarian diet, fish, and sometimes shellfish. The Merriam-Webster dictionary dates the origin of the term "pescetarian" to 1993 and defines it to mean: "one whose diet includes fish but no meat"

ADT can't help you if you forget the alarm code..even to arm the alarm.

3 Natives finished in the top 10 of the Iditarod this year.

Even if you finish 30th in the Iditarod you win money.  The 30th place finisher wins $1500.00

I was so oxygen deprived on the 420 hash I thought the truck Xander was driving was beige..its white.

It took me almost a month to get 7 things...I really need to write them down as I think of them


No comments: