Friday, April 20, 2007

New Shoes


My new shoes arrived and I couldn't wait to wear them. I usually take a pair of mules or something to work with me in case my feet start hurting, especially when the shoes are new. Well I packed the mules but forgot to take them.
When I got off at 5 my feet were throbbing and I had a blister on my heel, so I took them off to drive home. As I pulled into my parking space I realized I was still wearing the register key so I drove back. There was no way I was putting the shoes on just to walk from the curb to inside the store.
Anna was waiting on a elderly gentleman when I handed her the key. Her customer said "I don't think that girl was wearing shoes" Anna replied "I'll let her know next time I see her."

1 comment:

Mel said...

There are three pairs of shoes in my car for a reason.

I still prefer to have none.