Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesdays are now my usual day off


Here is a collection of random day off thoughts and events:

Mom accidentally washed my Chucks and now I have to break them in all over again.

Sauerkraut makes my eyes pop out.

Sioux is nuts today. I think its cabin fever she hasn't been able to go outside because of the monsoon. She just knocked the scissors off my bead table..is she gonna "Sioux" us in our sleep?

I love Fried Spaghetti sandwiches.

Thanks to another blogger I remembered I loved Gerry Rafferty. I went to i tunes and bought the whole City to City album.

Textbooks don't come cheap.

Dr. Levy was teasing me yesterday when I was complaining about the cost of tuition. He told me to wait a few more years to go to college and I could go for free. Phooey.

Why does the hair on my legs grow faster when I have run a fever?

The dentist wrote me an RX for a fluoride rinse. Is too much fluoride a bad thing? Why are people still up in arms about fluoride in the drinking water? Should I fill this RX?

Kenny Latimore sounds like Toni Braxton

5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hey! Where'd you get that video thingy of MY cat? Is Sioux a cat, cuz I remember you walking a dog. Anyway, my cat is going crazy. She's carrying the bathroom rug around the house.

What are chucks?

I only like Sauerkraut on reuben sandwiches.

What the heck is a fried spaghetti sandwich?!

I layout textbooks for a living. Some of the fancy-pants ones have production budgets of $250,000. Of that, my cut is about $4.

Unknown said...

Sioux is a dog

Chuck Taylors are shoes.

Fry the spaghetti, put it on buttered bread.

I still say text books are expensive and you should make more.

Anonymous said...

That is, fry the cooked spaghetti with the tomato sauce mixed in until the noodles are just to the point of browning....take it off the stove right away....smells really bad if you burn it. They put the fried mixture on buttered bread to fill everyone up. Now it's just a comfort food. This was passed down from the OldTimers who had to feed 6-7 kids.

Mom

Mel said...

Okay. Never in this lifetime have I experienced 'fried spaghetti'.

I'm game!!

Anonymous said...

we had fried spaghetti a lot when we were kids, i love it. havent had it since i left the nest though. Dont forget that it tastes the best when fried in a cast iron skillet.