Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Not real happy with the men in my life today

My son is standing me up.
To get the weekend off I had to ask for it 2 months ago.
I had to arrange for Fe to work Sunday.
I almost lost it due to Anna asking for the same weekend off so I called Sean and confirmed he really wanted this weekend, he did.
So yesterday I called to remind him I am all his this weekend and he needs to decide what we are doing.
He called Mom and told her he made other plans.


Now I'm pissed.

The other one I wouldn't really call him in my life, just someone on Yahoo.
He is pestering me for a recent pic. I gave him the address to my blog but he "doesn't do blogs" The pic I have on Yahoo was taken in August but he claims he wants something more recent. I'm wondering why. Maybe "more recent" means something else and I'm just not getting it. I'm not sure I'm going to honor this request because I'm really not into him. I just reply to him when he im's me because I haven't anything better to do. And he keeps calling me hun, yuck, eww. I think when they keep calling you pet names its because they can't remember your real name.

So to wrap this post up... I have a weekend off with no plans and a guy who I don't like Iming me. Man my life sucks.

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Hun, ;-) I dismantled my yahoo profile after I got divorced; finding out I was just too chicken to chat without a "husband" buffer. Also because I can't keep my shut, and will willingly hand out my name, address, phone and pin number to my checking account.

August isn't a recent enough picture? I think you're right, he's looking for a recent picture, like when you recently took a shower.

Let's go out this weekend and talk about men.

Unknown said...

I wish..you live too far away and I don't have a vehicle...Oi Vay