Sunday, October 29, 2006

Seven things I didn't know Last Sunday



1. I didn't know that when I put away my gloves and scarfs, I did it so well I can't find them now.
2. I didn't know Bill. I still haven't met him but I talked to him on the phone.
3. I didn't know Wade is more important to my son than I am.
4. I didn't know how paramutual betting worked even tho I used to be a paramutual teller. The things you learn from the show Numb3rs.
5. If you don't want to pay for you Avon have 4 dogs in the house. Shashi threw the bag at Mom and ran away.
6. Verizon wireless are dirty low down lying sleezebags. They dangled a new phone in front of me but told me I had to wait until the 26th of October then when the 26th rolled around they said I have to wait until 2007. But I can buy one at full price.
7. Tv programmers think we all watch the World Series because they put repeats on all the other channels all week and we were forced to find something else to watch.

No comments: