Sunday, October 29, 2006

More signs of Fall

This morning I finally rode my bike again. I hadn't really ridden since the surgery, and the nasty shaming incident at Starbucks. Mostly because it got too hot after I recovered, and then I was afraid I would make a fool of myself because I got out of shape since the surgery.
My tires had gone flat so the first stop was the Exxon for air. Did you know air is now 50 cents.
Then I rode down to Whole Foods to get an onion, bread and Parmesano Reggiano. Riding back up that hill got me, so I stopped and pretended to answer my cell phone. I know its silly. But its still stinging, The Starbucks incident

Mom started the spagetti sauce, and we took the dogs for a nice long walk and saw some exceptional Holloween decorations.



This Clematis is a little confused about what time of year it is.

And heres another shot of the street where I live. It looks great in its fall attire.

No comments: