Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dancing with Eric Roberts


On Tuesday night I went down to the Zodiac after work and actually participated in the dance lessons.
It was still the Hustle and the ChaCha.
We had to keep switching partners. So here was the lineup.

An Eric Roberts look-a-like. He was very encouraging and fun and he didn't have sweaty hands.
a Older gentleman who came off as very pompous. He made me feel like I was wasting his time by learning.
A Gilligan kinda guy. He was also very encouraging and didn't even get upset when I stepped on his foot. I was supposed to use the other right foot first.
A guy about my age. I don't have anyone to compare him too but he was nice. He did have sweaty hands.

Our dance teachers were great. I did prefer Debbie's teaching to the other guy. I think he just moved along too fast but, I stepped into a class that had beginner lessons 2 Tuesdays ago.

I only had 4 Margaritas so I was reasonably sober. You have to watch out for the 5th and I am done in on the 6th.

After the lessons were done I sat and talked to Eric Roberts. Later, Debbie came over to scoop us up to do a 2 step. That I can do...I dated a Texan once.

No comments: