Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey day

Went off here without a hitch.

Wade and Mom in the kitchen getting ready to serve



Here is my contribution. I made the corn pudding. This year I used the Roasted Corn from Trader Joe's



Since Wade and John are moving, they gave us this table. Good thing, the other one only sat 2.



Here is Gary relaxing before the main event.



One shot of the destroyed kitchen after all the gobbling.



Afterwards Mom and Gary went out to check out the new car. Wade and John were looking for stuff on the net.




I ate way too much.

I had to watch a little bit of Dallas Football.

I was hoping to watch the Divinci Code but John and Wade had to make an appearance somewhere else.

My Brother Gary freezes fish very strangely. He cleans the fish then puts it whole in a large ziplock and fills it with water. He also cuts off the fins. I like the fins so I'm crushed. But thankful for the Blues and Rocks anyway.

John got my CD walkman thingy to work.

Sioux was in heaven..she had lots of extra bodies around to throw the lizzy.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh I love the pictures.. and your mom looks YOUNG enough to be your sister! Your corn pudding looks delicious :)