Monday, November 06, 2006

I have the day off but.....

I don't have an adventure to report, unless you consider the stomach flu an adventure. I'm not going to go into the gory details, but I have had a lot of time hanging out in front of the porcelain god, thinking.
I think after dealing with Graves disease since 2002 I shouldn't have any more sick days, ever. Most people only have to deal with it for about 9 months. I was married to an idiot who couldn't keep a job and couldn't keep health insurance.
It also didn't help that my thyroid was some kinda mutant that wouldn't die after being radiated twice.
Ok enough of that, I was also thinking I have been back in Maryland for one year on the 20th. So, I think I will never mention run away husband again after the 20th. He's not like my first husband, I didn't have any children to tie me to him till he dies of heart disease. After the 20th he won't exist to me, at all. So I'm going to try and get all the digs in while I can.
Tomorrow I am off again and I will have an adventure to report. Today all that is going on is my butt is sore and my back hurts...I'm going back to bed.

Oh, I have to apologize to President Clinton. He called to tell me to vote, and I hung up on him.

No comments: