Sunday, November 05, 2006

Seven things I didn't know Last Sunday



1. Mom thinks Camilla Parker Bowels looks like a real life Bobble-Head.

2. Bob Barker was born on the Rosebud Indian Reservation. He's not Native, His Mom was a school teacher.

3. The Washington Post is giving us free weekday when we buy the weekends. They probably think we are paying attention to the elections but we just wanted peepee paper.

4. I've noticed that you hardly see people carrying around tires in the more affluent neighborhoods. In the less affluent neighborhoods you see it all the time.

5. You can buy bean chips at Trader Joe's. The chips are made from beans and are not that bad.

6. The best way to get to get the republicans off the phone is to tell them your voting democrat because the voices told you to.

7. CD-RW's will not play in older CD players.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I like this segment. Do you have to take notes each week? I'd never be able to think up 7 things from the week before. I can't remember Thursday.

Unknown said...

I keep a list as I learn things.
I still sit here at the computer staring into space.
Mom asks what I'm doing, and I reply "I need one more."
She suggested I make it 5 things I learned but I wanted to keep it 7. Kinda like I learned one new thing everyday.
I didn't relize when I typed it, but I spelled Bowles wrong and its funnier the way I spelled it.

Unknown said...

be my guest..it is kinda fun

sitsonchair said...

Is it Thursday already? *dances* Haha, great blog!