Sunday, December 17, 2006

Seven things I didn't know Last Sunday

I didn't know how to scratch out a word or sentence on the blog (Thanks Mo)

I learned a couple ways to diffuse a difficult situation with a employee. And got to use it the very next day with a psycho employee disgruntled employee.

Learned that I really didn't get 3 days off in a row at Christmas, that the schedule maker told me I would. Overruled by the GM again. Now I can't go to Florida and bring my Mommy home.

I didn't know I could wear contacts again now that my thyroid is history. This is the first pair I have worn since 2002. So far so good.

My company is growing and they are asking if anyone wants to move to Chicago.

I didn't know I waited too long to order the blouses I wanted from Jacque Pennay. They have sold out.

My cell phone is becoming worst than hateful. Now its just cutting off for no reason. Even if I have to pay full price I will be getting a new phone. I just can't take it anymore.

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Congrats on winning the Comeback Challenge!

Bud