Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was tagged

I was tagged by (Skittles) Barb to do this multi part meme!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:


1. The Ice Box
2. The Buzz Queen
3. I Was Born2Cree8
4. Skittles
5. Last Minute Lyn

Next select five people to tag:
1. Mel
2. John
3. Lori
4. CrAzY Working Mom
5. Lizza
Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

In June 1997, I was still married to Ex number 1 but separated. I was living in Girard Ohio and working at Jib Jab as a waitress/dishwasher. Fun times those...not

What were you doing 1 year ago?

In June 2006, I was still married to ex husband number 2 but separated. Working at my current job. Loosing weight, not dating much was already blogging.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Breyers Low Fat Fudge bars
2. Sabra Hummus, lemon or extreamly spicy
3. Whole foods individual chocolate cakes and goodies
4. Fiber One Oat and Chocolate bars
5. Blackberries and Raspberries gummy candies



Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights
2. American Pie
3. Bohemian Rhapsody
4. Love is a Battlefield
5.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house. On a canal with slip in Florida.
2. Buy a boat.
3. Go to school full time.
4. Buy another house close by for the kids and send them to school full time.
5. Invest the rest.

Five bad habits:

1. Hummus in the evening
2. Blowing off the Gym
3. Talk too Loud
4. Waiting till the Last minute to do anything
5. not commenting on blogs

Five things you like doing:

1. reading fiction
2. beading
3. bike riding
4. camping/hiking
5. dancing
things you would never wear again:

1. wedding band
2. stilettos
3. my heart on my sleeve
4. contacts full time
5. uniform

Five favorite toys:

1. Ipod
2. computer
3. dvr
4. digital camera
5. Sioux

3 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

I was tagged for this by Alice as well. I have started it, just hadn't posted. I'll get to it, though I promise. :)

Barb said...

Paradise By The Dashboard Light! What a classic song. I taught it to my kids :) ..And American Pie!

I like the five things you like doing.. except I can't dance so only do it alone.

My heart on my sleeve.. that's one I need to learn how to stop doing..

Mel said...

UH oh!

LOL
I'd skip the shower and answer straight away......but I really, REALLY need the shower! (trust me on that one! LOL)