Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday


I received more communication from Smart car..my car will be shipped between March and May. Thats not really giving me a whole lot to go on.

We (my new store) beat last years sales on Monday 3/31 by 9.88...woo hooo..at least we beat it.

I had my first conference call..they are not that easy to hear. A little voice keeps saying when someone is entering and leaving the conference.

I have a alarm on my phone and I'm not afraid to use it.

Someone actually listens to me when I ramble on...I mentioned once around Easter I wanted to go over to Publix and buy all the jelly beans because they stop selling them after Easter and I love jelly beans. For a going away present Ginny bought me a box of Jelly Belly jelly beans...awww...I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth but I like the el cheapo beans better.

I learned how to use the edger to cut lenses. Someone else traced the frames and blocked the lenses but I cut them.

I really have to purchase a laptop now...a mac book, otherwise I can't do the schedule. Guess I'll go down to the Apple store today

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ohhhhh......get the Air one!

<---has been considering a sixth computer....LOL

LORD help this brain...LOL