Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm back to being broke but.....


I'm looking sporty driving around in my new car


Thanks to my wonderful little brother I have a lease with affordable payments. The color is so blue it almost looks purple. It really hugs the curves I feel so sporty.


The dashboard at night has purple backlighting and red digits.
I can mute and volume on the steering wheel and I can hook my ipod up to it I just have to get a cord with the speaker ends on both sides.
I'm really happy and Mom can actually go to the doctors while I'm at work so she's happy too.
When Momma's happy, everyone is happy

Now I have to truly make it mine by hanging feathers from the mirror and tribal seals on the back windows.

2 comments:

Mel said...

*chuckling*

Oh yeah...when mama's happy, EVERYone's happy....LOL

Congrats on the rockin' car!

Sounds way cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really cool! I love it. :)

Congrats!