Friday, May 02, 2008

Flash Reports


The other day when I was buying the car it was taking longer than I figured. I was scheduled to be at work at 12. At 11:30 I saw I wasn't going to make it out on time so I called the store to let then know I was going to be late. I'm never late. I was told the territory director Hector was in my store. OMG Panic the TD is in my store and I'm not. So I asked to speak to him. I told him I was buying a car and was running late and he told me he couldn't wait for me because he had forgotten something in Hialeah.
I ended up having a monster Wednesday and making about 3000 over comp.
On the flash report we get everyday Hector tries to write little notes. The note for Thursday read "Lynellen, buy a car everyday if you can make this happen."
Of course on Thursday when I left at 6 we were 600 away from comp and I don't know if we made it or not.

1 comment:

Mel said...

LOL

What a fun boss!

<---hates being 'late' to anything!