Sunday, May 04, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



New car smell smells just as good as old car smell when the new car is yours.

I found out I'm attractive to married men and butch women. What I meant to say they are attracted to me..not the other way around.

I always stopped watches. Since my thyroid has been removed I don't stop watches anymore. Does that mean I lost my magnetic personality with my thyroid? Nah

Sioux knows what car is mine even though she has never been in it. She smelled me on it.

Longhorn steak house has a steak named after my dog. I haven't been there someone told me about it. They ordered the steak cause the recognized the name.

I'm learning to flirt in Spanish thanks to Lina.

Lemon drop shooters really taste like lemon drops.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I don't think I wanna know how you discovered that you're attractive to married men and butch women. LOL

<--will use her imagination!

And any car that's yours and paid off--smells wonderful! ;-)