Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



The leaky ceiling problem just goes on and on. The cute plumber guy spent a very hot afternoon on the roof and pronounced it fixed. Then it rained and it wasn't. Now he doesn't want to come back.

On KMarts web site they don't understand the query Kmart Supercenter.


My hairdryer died and they don't make that model anymore. The last one died after 10+ years so I want the same kind again.

I'm growing my hair. When Rachael moved out she took a lot of my hair accessories with her since she had long hair and I didn't. I have to replace a lot. If I can just get thru this awkward stage where I don't really have enough to put up and too much not to put up.

The Breast Center gives you a pink rose when they smoosh your boobies.

We are moving in October into Wade's House.

Wade is Moving to Ft Lauderdale to be closer to work but Walker and Neely are staying.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

I am new here but wanted to let you know: I really dig these posts...very cool idea. :)

Mel said...

Wow......you're moving already?!

k......sounds like a good deal. LOL House AND two puppies!
You won't be bored? LOL