Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Broken Umbrella






After the yearly booby smashing experience yesterday, we went to IHop for breakfast. Would you believe they were out of the Georgia Peach Praline pancakes they have been advertising. That should have been a clue how the rest of the day was going to be. Boobies smashed and out of peaches = bad day.

So we drove out to Target Super store since Kmart doesn't want to tell us where they sell food.
It was pouring harder than a three peckered billy goat peeing on a flat rock.
I dropped Mom off at the door.
Its South Florida and its the rainy season so I think storing umbrellas in the trunk may be a good idea.
By the time I got into the trunk and wrestled with an umbrella that wouldn't open I was soaked to the skin.
I took a walk into Target and promptly walked back out and went and got the car.
I spent the rest of the day under a blanket unable to get warm.

Even the pink rose I got for the boobie smashing didn't make me feel better.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I personally thank you for making sure you get that checkup done (pain in the ____ that it is..LOL).

Pity about the peach pancakes.
I hope you had something just AS good.