Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Purse Meme

The Purse Meme (The Wallet Meme for Males)
Here are the rules. Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to female and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1.. Dump the contents of your purse in a pile
2. Take a photo of your purse and the contents
3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the purse.
There is a method to my madness.
I dare you to find a story in the pile.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
(end of rules)



This is my purse this month. I change purses every month. This one is kinda purple and reminds me of one I had in Jr. High.





This is my purse dumped out.




These items were in the front flap. I need the tide stick because I can't eat without a landing on mezzanine level. I also have used it on occasion in the Gay sports Bar. Those boys sometimes get stuff spilled on them while wiggling thru the crowd.
Beano, well you'll hear more about the gas problem later.
Sprunch, just in case the coif doth fall



A High fiber diet is extremely gaseous. Its not a good idea to be shooting bunnies while trying to sell glasses to someone. I do want to complain about the gasX
strips, you can't get them open discreetly. So whats the point of having them if you have to go hunt down scissors to get them out of the package.


Eye drops: when your eyes poke out this much they get dry
Flash Light: when the power goes out at work there are no emergency lights in the bathroom.
Comb: I know it doesn't look like it but sometimes I do comb my hair.



This is the best wallet I have ever had. It holds cards but not paper money.






Carmex, Lip Gloss, Lipstick and another Tide Pen





Polorized Sunglasses because I live in Florida. Note the microfiber cloth, you never want to use papertowels or tissue on your glasses. I have a lens cleaning kit on sale for 6.99.



When I wear contacts I have to wear reading glasses to see small print and screws and such. My arms are just not long enough.



My keys. The Key Ring has the Olympic Characters from Beijing. The Doctor (who used to be at Pines) went to China to adopt a baby and he brought us all back these key rings.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hoky smokes! No wonder I don't carry a purse, I'd hate to see what all I would toss in there!

Mel said...

Holy moly.....LOL

Here's one I'd be willing to participate in AFTER I'd cleaned the purse out.
And only AFTER.....
O
M
G!!!