Sunday, August 24, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



I have fatty tissue behind my eyes making them poke out. Most people with graves get the muscles swollen poking their eyes out. The muscles probably would have corrected on their own. I will probably have to have surgery.

I found a bike in the dumpster the day Fay was here.

The bike I found is too big for me. Lina wants me to take off the seat and back carry rack and put it back in the dumpster.

Its not a good idea to get dressed and do your hair to eat while a tropical storm is outside. We thought the weather cleared and when we got to the bottom of the steps Fay dumped a bucket of water on us. We had to change and redo our hair.

I had to take a new way home on Davie Road and it's quaint down that way. There is a rodeo grounds and all the shops look like something out of the old west.

I really suck at giving these sales classes. Good thing I only have one more to do.

Fay Flooded the golf course

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yikes.

I've been watching it on occasion and she goes 'round and 'round and 'round....and 'round again. LOL

Mimi Lenox said...

It's not a good idea to do ANYthing during a tropical storm. Yikes!

NO pressure but if you need a meme to do...You've been royally tagged by The Queen of Memes. I hope you like it.
Monday Mimisms: If You Are A Guy, Do NOT Read This Post. No Boys Allowed!