Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



They upgraded our computer system. Our new passwords are long and complicated but I can print out a daily scorecard and rank report.

Andy is on vacation this week so I have been trying to learn the doctor's pre-test machines. The Puff Tonometry machine is ancient and impossible. This is not going to be good.

I had to set up a payment plan with Bascom/Palmer. I proposed $25.00 every payday, but they were adamant they would only accept $50.00 a month. Wow let's split hairs.

I found out from Channel that Mel bent the truth. Fe is the General manager of 503 and someone I don't know is the retail manager.

Sioux is afraid of the sprinklers. The sprinklers use ground water. The way it smells I would be afraid too, very afraid.

The movers are booked for the 10th during my Staycation.

We have been going round and round with the management about Mold in the vents in the apartment. The maintenance manager said it was dirt. Wrong answer! Don't ever suggest any part of Momma's house has dirt. Finally she managed to get them to clean the vents. Today I went to get my cowboy boots, they had been sitting next to the vent on the top shelf of my closet, and they are moldy.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ewww to the moldy cowboy boots....and you GO mom!!!!!!

I love the password thingy that happens for work. The good news is I get to opt for my own. The bad news----I get to opt for my own........LOL

Oy.