Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Ride


This is Walker. Mom walks Neely and Sioux together. Walker waits and watches the door. When Mom comes back it's his turn. He bounces too much to walk with the other two.

After I rode to TY Park and around the perimeter I stopped at Starbucks for a tall Latte and a sit down.



Here was my company for my sit down

This is the aerial view of the park. I looked on their website but nowhere does it list what the mileage around the park is. I tried to figure it out using google maps but I don't think it's really accurate. I guestimate I did 8 miles today. Alone, except for the birds.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh, but what a gorgeous ride that must have been.
AND you got a good cuppa coffee.....

Hmmmmm....maybe there's something TO this bike riding stuff!!