Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



I found the soy milk eggnog made by Silk at the beginning of the week. It's a lot thinner than regular nog. It still didn't improve the taste of Bourbon but I woke up Saturday feeling better so something knocked it out of me. Bourbon and sweating it out in the hot tub seemed to work.

Monday, Mom saw an old man pushing mail down into the mailbox with his cane. Sure hope nobody had any breakables in that mailbox.

WaMu treats AmEx gift checks like cash...immediate availability. I opened an account there.

Whole Foods does not sell plastic forks and knives, but they gave us enough for our holiday party.

It only took 8 months to kill a huge 1000 ct bottle of Ibuprofen at work. One of my friends laughed at me when I took it to work but between me and the rest of the Ninja's (mostly me), we killed it.

Today is the Winter Solstice and its gonna be a chilly 80 degrees for my bike ride.

Last Sunday we saw a lone Spoonbill at the Green cay. They are normally not on this coast and it wasn't eating so we surmised it was sick. They are usually never alone either.

No comments: