Friday, July 23, 2010

No rest on Thursdays off!

Started the day with a work out at Synergize. Then went surfing with Joe. Sue joined us at Jimbo's Sandbar for lunch. Went home and cooked for the week and then went on the Hollywood Urban Ride. The rain stayed away yesterday but this morning its raining in my bathroom again.

Joe tried to get me out on the surf board but I was beat back by the waves and afraid of the Undertoad

I didn't take my phone down to the beach but these shots were taken the Thursday before. We just had a different board...surf still sucked.




Joe helped Sean leading the ride by being the front man. Stacy and I counted riders at Holland Park. Vanessa took over as photographer since my camera is still broke.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ya know--sometimes it appears leisurely and sometimes it appears like a whole lot of work and effort. LOL This one--work and effort!
Maybe it's absence of the 'fun' at the end of the journey! ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh but we had "fun" It was just Joe and I but we snuck off to the pub for some "fun"