Saturday, May 05, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me

I've been tagged with the "Seven Random Things About Me" meme by Skittles

Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

I can finish Drywall

I'm really loud when I'm drunk.

I have been shot in the foot by a Ex husband.

I really don't like to chat online because I can't read body language or facial expressions.

People used to think I was a slob but I just had too much stuff..stuff gone and its clean, go figure.

I'm related to Sam Huff and The Everly Brothers.

I don't like diamonds.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I can finish drywall, too! Though I admit that taping drywall isn't my favorite past time.......