Sunday, May 06, 2007

Seven things I didn't know last Sunday



CDRWs are not really re-recordable are they? Well they aren't working for us anyway.


Walker and Neely killed a Gecko



Now that they have me hooked on the Iced Coffees, Dunkin Donuts raised the price to $1.59

Eastern Market was on fire last Monday


I missed the Deadline for the May ABO exams. But I found out if I pass they company reimburses me for the cost of the test.

There is a Classic Car Show in Hollywood Florida on May 11. goodies!

When you having a snapshot taken say cheese, not Aloha.

5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ha! The last lesson made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

I didnt know about the car show until Mom told me.

Mel said...

LOL VERY good thing to know.
*making mental note to NOT use Aloha when taking photos*

Happy Sunday!

Malinda777 said...

Great post. I swear, I AM a lady...but that one expression AFTER you said always say cheese not Aloha... made me have an evil but funny thought...

From the photo, it looked like "A-Blow-Ha"...her husband will be a happy man :)

Unknown said...

Well, I don't have a husband and Robert Downey Jr is married to someone else, so no one got happy.
All I managed to do is look really foolish....Aloha